Spa Services Supervisor - Mii amo
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Mii amo Spa is the perfect spot for you!
At Mii amo, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Balance appointments and manage therapist schedules. Manage all professional spa product inventories and issuing. Will assist therapists in all areas relating to treatments and guest satisfaction. Assist Spa Manager with payroll and management of retreats and workshops.
The Spa Services Supervisor reflects a warm, personal, efficient, engaging and anticipatory service ethic across a range of tasks and functions in alignment with the Forbes 5 Star Resort Standards. Is a Mii amo Ambassador and role-model for fellow team members, other departments, and guests.
- Manage therapists’ schedules and ensure proper balancing
- Organize therapists and appointments as appropriate
- Work closely with Spa Manager and Spa management on all daily activities
- Work with other managers and supervisors and oversee all aspects of the spa and related services
- Monitor guest lounge area.
- Ensure SOP’s, check-in procedures and guest service standards are maintained
- Provide a safe, clean, motivating and nurturing environment for services that exceeds guest’s expectations
- Conduct monthly product inventory and prepare purchase requisitions according to procedure
- Control inventory.
- Prepare and issue product treatment kits on a daily basis.
- Manage therapists daily schedule on a daily, monthly and bi monthly basis to ensure adequate staff to provide maximum availability to guests
- Manage schedules and payroll for all therapists as appropriate
- Maintain and update V1 treatments as appropriate
- Schedule and supervise treatment procedures
- Ensure proper handling of all gratuities
- Schedule training for all new and senior therapists, monitoring and updating V1 schedule set up
- Maintain and track therapists sign-off for all treatments
- Maintain all therapist state licenses to insure they are current
- Understand all treatment protocols offered at Mii amo
- Assist in properly educating guests in with regard to treatments
- Exhibit proper use of product and abide by all product control guidelines while maintaining a clean and neat work environment
- Read and assist Manager with schedule posting with regard to shifts, room assignments and the computer scheduling system
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled training sessions and meetings
- Be an active participant in the department by contributing to new programs and development ideas
- Be guest service oriented and interact with guests in a pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic manner
- Display appropriate teamwork, flexibility and interpersonal skills
- Follow all Department standards of operations at all times
- Keep all work and storage areas neat and maintained
- Maintain confidentiality of Mii amo information at all times
- Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
- Assist and timely execute other duties as delegated by leadership
- Promote Spa and all services, products and programs
- Other duties as assigned
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1897