Spa Journey Concierge - Mii amo
At Mii amo, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
The Journey Concierge is responsible for providing warm, personal and anticipatory service to Mii amo journey guests.
The Journey Concierge responsibilities are in alignment with the Forbes 5-Star Spa Standards including receiving calls for information, reserving services and classes as well as changing, canceling or modifying reservations as necessary.
- Welcome each journey guests and assist with their needs.
- Provide guests with proper and accurate information regarding Mii amo, Enchantment, Trail House offerings, the property layout and location of other amenities and the story of Boynton Canyon.
- Provide solutions to guests’ challenges by embracing and practicing “the next best yes” when confronted with a question, obstacle or opportunity
- Assist with spa, restaurants, transportation, activities, or any needs the guest may have.
- Provide confirmation and follow up with providers to ensure that guest is properly assisted.
- Proactively communicate effectively between departments and within the department so that each coordinator can operate with a full understanding of guests and possible issues.
- Maintain a safe, clean and neat work environment.
- Check with the MOD daily with any updates, questions, changes or concerns.
- Be informed and engaged with all administrative tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to: reporting of issues, taking breaks, punching in, etc.
- Conduct daily amenity deliveries: arrival amenity, celebration, departure and other amenities included in the package.
- Provide seamless service between Mii amo and Enchantment team to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Monitor lobby and front desk areas to assist guests as needed and report any maintenance issue when noticed
- All other duties, tasks and responsibilities in support of the team and operations as assigned.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1924