Social Sales & Catering Manager
Are you outgoing, energetic, passionate, and authentic? Enchantment Resort is the perfect spot for you!
At Enchantment, we work together to create and deliver extraordinary experience for all guests and team members here at the resort. Our culture is fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, engaging, and we have one of the best views you’ll ever find! Come join us!
How you will enjoy your day:
Selling and servicing resorts to clients - couples, corporations, leisure guests, and planners - to increase number of weddings and events positive contribution to room revenues and food & beverage while providing high level of customer service. Work closely with Marketing department to properly promote and position property as a wedding destination.
- Develop strong relationship with wedding planning firms through prospecting and presentation efforts for the purpose of securing business for the resorts and proper positioning of the resort as a wedding and event destination.
- Review wedding sourcing platforms and marketing opportunities to ensure continued growth of qualified catering and conference services inquiries
- Responding to all wedding inquiries in a prompt and professional manner, assisting clients on options best suited to both the couple’s needs and the resort’s successful operation while providing excellent service
- Conduct all site visit and follow up with the potential client to secure the business.
- Worked closely with Director of Marketing and Sales and Director of Sales to optimize schedule and business options.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, continually seeking opportunities from unique resources such as wedding professional associations, bloggers and influencers, vendors and sourcing sites
- Create and expertly execute wedding FAM experiences at resorts to best showcase offerings and grow content for wedding marketing
- Employ excellent communication and listening skills to qualify clients and grow conversion of leads.
- Research, identify, analyze and develop new business opportunities
- Creative use of social media and other research/prospecting tools to reach potential wedding couples and event planning firms
- Manage current accounts / clientele to ensure continued profitability
- Plan and execute sales travel to qualified wedding showcases, industry events, trade shows and resort FAM trips in accordance with the company and property policies
- Expert knowledge of resorts, event space and services accurately and with resort profitability in mind
- Continuously grow knowledge of destinations and infrastructures, allowing for better communication of options and benefits to potential clients
- Prepare accurate proposals, cost estimates and contracts
- Work with accounting department to provide proper documentation to prepare deposit and payment estimates
- Develop new / customized promotions or packages and submit recommendations to the Director of Group Sales for review and approval
- Share important client information to all applicable departments / staff on site and contract turnovers
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial partnership with local and state vendors to enhance wedding and optimize revenues.
- Provide consistent reporting as requested, including annual Strategic Sales Plan for weddings market
- Participate in Sales / Marketing/Operational meetings
- Maintain flexible schedule including weekends, evening and early morning hours and holidays, modifying hours as needed to ensure best sales efforts
- Work closely with banquets and Conference Service team to ensure proper service and coverage
- Other duties as assigned