Mii amo Reservations Supervisor
Lead the Mii amo Spa Coordinators and be responsible for delivering an unequaled spa experience for guests. Manage the sales and reservations of Enchantment Resort and Mii amo package and retail guests, contributing to the overall profitability of the spa
- Manage the reservations department, ensuring excellent quality of work, consistent with the image and standards of Mii amo
- Conduct periodic needs assessments for staff and equipment. Make necessary recommendations to management
- Review staffing levels for today, tomorrow and the next day to ensure levels are appropriate given business needs
- Ensure that each guest receives the highest level of customer service and engagement during each interaction
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all resort activities, and manages communication to guests when activities are changed or cancelled
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all services and contraindications to recommend services to guests appropriately
- Participate in hiring staff as needed in order to maintain efficiency
- Coach and counsel staff regarding career and personal development and conduct performance evaluations
- Maintain open communication with management, employees, and guests and communicates all goals and appropriate information with spa staff
- Assist Front Office Manager in monitoring payroll by preparing schedules and assigning duties to coordinators for maximum efficiency
- Design reservations sales objectives and strategies to meet the Resort’s goals
- Oversee the resolution of highlighted issues and operational follow up
- Plan and executes all reporting on activities and production for the reservations department including arrivals, group master lists and monthly management reports
- Troubleshoot for spa coordinators and guests regarding reservations and accommodations
- Maintain SOPs, Training Manuals and operational checklists
- Work closely with Front Office Manager to ensure consistent training and standards among all spa coordinators to promote cross-training
- Work with spa service supervisor to ensures proper procedures of booking/stacking services and breaks to maximize revenue
- Manage pre-arrival process for all Destination guests, exclusively working with any VIP and TLC guests
- Coordinate all group activity, booking and billing while communicating to staff and attending resume meetings
- Supervise, direct and edit the work of all reservations coordinators including providing ongoing training sessions and departmental meetings
- Assist in completing a daily walk-through to ensure standards are met regarding cleanliness and employee tasks
- Maintain knowledge in all guest service departments on property, including concierge, room reservations and Enchantment Front Desk
- Communicate and promotes upcoming resort events to staff and guests
- Work diligently to uphold facility standards by completing & monitoring completion of walk-throughs
- Fill in when necessary at the Front Desk and Reservations
- Attend necessary meetings at the resort
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: Spa Coordinators, Lounge Attendants
Supervision Received: Front Office Manager
- Some college, degree preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a hospitality environment.
- Must have good people skills along with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
- Ability to apply common sense with understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving guests and operational issues.
- Ability to be proactive and innovative.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite experience required
- Lifting & Carrying up to 20 pounds
- 95% Sitting
- 5% Standing
- Good hearing
- Computer screen reading 1-3 feet
- Manual dexterity