Womens Lounge Attendant
Responsible for providing personal service, and orientating guests to the spa facilities including lounges, pool and other areas as requested by guests. Keep the lounge and pool areas neat, clean, and stocked with all amenities
- Greet all guests in the locker room (men’s and women’s lounges)
- Issue spa locker, slippers and robes
- Escort guests to their lockers
- Provide tour while explaining spa amenities offered and answering guest questions
- Monitor and maintain the locker facility area with all supplies stocked and freshened
- Maintain inventory sheets as necessary
- Order supplies from manager as necessary
- Maintain a safe, clean and neat work environment
- Check guests appointment/schedules as needed
- Assist guests during their use of the wet area facilities by providing personal service and ensuring a safe environment
- Deliver exceptional level of guest service in a calm and centered manner.
- Assist with pool coverage as necessary
- Assist with stocking, cleaning and maintaining pool areas as necessary.
- Read all relevant information
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers
- Report to Manager or Supervisor before ending work shift
- Act as an ambassador of Enchantment Resort and Mii amo by speaking positively of the property at all times
- Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction
- Knowledge of Resort layout, amenities, hours of operations, special attractions and occasions
- Work efficiently and as a team
- Work independently and use decisions and good judgment to assist guests and provide safe environment
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Front Office Manager, Front Desk Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must work well with or without direct supervision.
- Must be neat and well groomed at all times.
- Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management.
- Prior guest service experience desired.
- English skills necessary to communicate with guests.
- Safety sensitive position.
- Lifting & Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- 80% walking, bending & lifting
- 20% Standing
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Use of cleaning solutions