Provide Mii amo Destination Guests, Enchantment guests and owners with the highest quality of service and spa experience possible. Perform standard functions as a coordinator in both front desk and reservation areas while maintaining the highest example of guest service standards, following through with recovery situations and maintaining facility standards
- Create a guest experience that is of the highest level of service, by utilizing resources and cross-departmental communication. Knows each Mii amo guest by name upon check in
- Never ask a question that we have the answer to. This includes knowledge of all previous preferences, and taking ownership of every guest interaction to elevate our level of service
- Operate in accordance with all Enchanting Basics and Mii amo Vision
- Uphold all standards of service for booking service reservations, checking guests in for treatments, and checking out guests after treatments
- Utilize suggestive selling and up-sell techniques when scheduling treatments by engaging guests to understand deeper needs and educating the guests on options/selections that would meet their needs. Act as guides rather than ticket taker when booking by using Motivational Interviewing
- Is able to offer additional explanation of all treatments, classes and lectures/special events while communicating with guests
- Complete daily assigned checklists and job duties with a sense of urgency
- Coordinate rooms on arrival days, by working with room-setter and housekeeping to ensure zero defects upon check in
- Communicate effectively between departments and within the department so that each coordinator can operate with a full understanding of guests and possible issues
- Check Destination guests into their rooms following in-room arrival procedures and check out procedures
- Record all defects and provides solutions to ensure guest satisfaction with maintenance or housekeeping requests by utilizing full-circle customer service, especially when requests are not immediately met
- Maintain work-order log on a daily basis, owning all issues and alerting management for ongoing issues.
- Active knowledge of all guest areas resort wide, including concierge, ER front desk, Activities Department etc.
- Communicate resort wide cancellations/changes that may negatively impact guest experience
- Handle guest complaints courteously, offers solutions and follows through everything requested by guest until there is a satisfactory conclusion
- Maintain spa desk bank
- Balance treatments for therapists in absence of a manager
- Book treatments to maximize efficiency of therapists/rooms for increased revenue
- Evaluate and prepare final guest folios
- Maintain knowledge of package components in Visual One, and troubleshoot common issues
- Walk spa facilities with a critical eye to ensure appropriate cleanliness and guests needs are being met, with special attention to general front desk area
- Know all safety and emergency procedures/ accident prevention policies
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Front Office Manager, Front Desk Supervisor, MA Reservations Supervisor
- High school education or equivalent work experience.
- Some college preferred.
- Prior guest relations training as a Spa Coordinator.
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Safety sensitive position.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- 90% Standing
- 10% Walking, sitting and bending
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet