Mii amo Prep Attendant
Issue and inventory all professional spa products and assist therapists in all areas relating to treatments and guest satisfaction. Provide a safe, clean, motivating and nurturing environment for services that exceed guest’s expectations
- Control inventory
- Prepare and issue product treatment kits on a daily basis
- Provide assistance to Massage Therapist and other treatment staff by helping them turn the treatment rooms in a timely manner as needed
- Clean, stock and maintain linen and wet prep rooms according to SOP’s
- Learn all treatment protocols offered at Mii amo
- Exhibit proper use of product and abide by all product control guidelines while maintaining a clean and neat work environment
- Read and assist Manager with schedule posting in regards to shifts, room assignments and the computer scheduling system
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled training sessions and meetings
- Be an active participant in the department by contributing to new programs and development ideas
- Be guest service oriented and interact with guests in a pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic manner
- Display appropriate teamwork, flexibility and interpersonal skills
- Follow all Department Standards of Operations at all times
- Keep all work and storage areas neat and maintained
- Ensure proper tools and equipment is purchased for safety with manager
- Maintain confidentiality of Mii amo information at all times
- Check in with guests when appropriate and facilitate communication with front desk, guests and therapist
- Promote Spa and all services, products and programs
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Spa Director
- High school diploma or GED, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years recent experience desired.
- Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities.
- Self motivated ability to work with little supervision and organized.
- Must be dependable and willing to learn new procedures and methods.
- Ability to ensure guests are handled in a safe and professional manner.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Safety sensitive position.
- 10% Sitting
- 905% walking, standing and bending
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Use of cleaning solutions
- Distance vision 1-3 feet